Tuesday, October 25, 2005

journal entry five...

lies lies lies yeah.

minute by minute, day by day, i am coming to the conclusion that this exodus from my old circle really was the best move i could make for myself. so many lies and hurts remain back there and that's where i hope they will stay.

i must admit that it does sting when i learn something new by way of knowing where to find information to upset myself. i was always a good friend. i was always supportive. i always told the truth and defended those i loved. i cannot say that the favor was returned. by any of them.

and now when i learn something new it stings and tears spring to my eyes, surprising me, but then i take a deep breath and decide to be alright. i will be alright. this truly was the best decision i've made in awhile and slowly the sadness and loss will be replaced with comfort and confidence.

i will be alright.

1 Comments:

Blogger Oh So Wonderful said...

That was a song wasn't it...or the chorus to a song, right? Lies, lies, lies, yeah....yes, I can hear it in my head.

October 26, 2005 3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home