Saturday, December 17, 2005

journal entry 107...

babycat and i are having a stare down and it's hard to type like this.

there. she just closed her eyes so i won. i'm sure she thinks she did though. she closed her eyes as if to say "you bore me." and i'm sure i do.

last night my dreams were exhausting: traveling, miscommunication, fires, flesh eating bacteria, a run in with J & A, a book signing, and a new dandy warhols movie. oh and an enormous winnebago that purposely tried to run me over even though i clearly had the right of way.

jesus.

the symbolism was all pretty blatant though so no need to consult the dream dictionary. at least i don't have to wear myself out any further trying to dicipher anything since i'm a bit frazzled from a frenzied night of sleep.

aaaannnyway.

the ones with J & A made me sad. i wish i'd just get the fuck over them already. i am so, so, so, so sick of thinking about them when i'm awake and i'd certainly appreciate it if they steered clear of my sleep. it's the least they could do. assholes.

good lord. someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

i'm going to go take a shower and start over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home