Saturday, December 17, 2005

journal entry 109...

you know, the thing is, sure i reacted badly and in a bitter, negative way, but i survived it. it was the first time i've seen them together and of course it was going to be a shock and upset me. i could've handled it better and not let it get to me, but you know what? at least THEY didn't see me freak out. at least i didn't show them how much they hurt me. how much i hate them.

i saw them together and i survived it and everything is going to be okay. it can only get better from here.

the real healing starts now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

put some weeks, months, and years between you and all that

December 17, 2005 3:35 PM  
Blogger jane kay doe said...

i think you're doing great and normal. and thank you SO SO SO much for the christmas disc! and i'm mailing you a little sumthin on monday.

December 17, 2005 5:48 PM  
Anonymous diana said...

I think you reacted in a perfectly reasonable way. Yes, in a way it was a little bitter and negative, but god, aren't you allowed that? I'm sure you're going to vacillate between that and the positive (& very wise) stuff you wrote in Journal Entry 102.

I disagree with you about the real healing starts now. I think you've been healing all along. Really, I think entry 102 was amazing - when I read that, I thought 'wow, she's going to be just fine...' Those are some great realizations. And just like you said sometime in an earlier post, I think you're going to be a much bigger person when you get through all of this.

Good for you.

December 18, 2005 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home