Thursday, December 22, 2005

journal entry 120...

okay, i didn't want to leave all that mean, negative stuff at the top.

in many ways i am incredibly lucky and if i didn't spend so much time bitching about what i DON'T have or what fucked up stuff is being DONE to me, i'd probably notice it more often and be bouncing off the walls with joy.

here's a list of things that have made me happy this week:

1) brokeback mountain. very, very good and i'm fortunate enough to be able to afford to see it in the theatre instead of waiting a year for the video.

2) walking to the grocery store in a pleasant, relaxing warm rain.

3) noticing that babycat likes to be wherever i am. she's very independent but if i'm on the couch she wants to be on the couch and if i'm on the bed she wants to be on the bed too. she slept beside me ALL DAY yesterday and purred everytime i pet her except the one time she was sick of me and growled.

4) living on my own with total privacy and being able to do whatever i please whenever i please.

5) the internets. many wise people say many wise things and i benefit from their wisdom. also, some of them really make me laugh and that comes in handy when you're on your death bed.

i've got so many things to be happy and grateful for. i should just shut the fuck up with all my hating on things that don't go my way. big deal. many things do go my way and that's good enough.

heavy sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home