Wednesday, December 07, 2005

journal entry ninety-one...

this is totally not "zen thinking" but i am getting a certain amount of satisfaction knowing that the women's group is falling apart without me there to lead it.

i tried to tell them a million times to take more ownership and not to rely on me for everything or expect me to always maintain the smooth flow of operations. they obviously didn't take heed and now that i'm on sabbatical they can't manage to put a meeting together or get anyone to turnout to save their lives.

maybe one of these days i'll go back to reclaim and revive it and get it going in the right direction again. then again, maybe i won't. towards the end there, they were really working my nerves.

it is comforting to know however, that i am still needed and that somethings will fall apart without me. my absence cannot go unnoticed forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home