Saturday, December 10, 2005

journal entry ninety-six...

awesome.

i woke up feeling really light and calm and content, and for that i am grateful.

i decided to go run errands early before all of the holiday shoppers got out there and i'm glad i did. i was able to pick up my contacts from the eye doctor, get a new pair of jeans and a couple of t-shirts to reward myself for losing 17 lbs. and getting in shape again, get a bottle of perfume to send to my mom for xmas, and a few picture books for EM for her stocking.

i'm all done. my holiday shopping is out of the way and it only took me a little over an hour. i rule.

so now i'm going to order a pizza and watch "barcelona" for the millionth time to try and decide whether or not i like it. i mean, i think i do but i always forget what it's about a few weeks after i see it so i don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. i'll make a note this time so i don't forget.

weird.

i actually do feel kind of happy today for no apparent reason. nothing new has happened in my life to give me hope or confidence or anything, it's just this unreasonable sense of well-being and i so, so welcome it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Irish Dad said...

Unreasonable or not....enjoy it! I hope it lasts!

December 10, 2005 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home