Wednesday, January 25, 2006

daily affirmation - jan 25th

What is creative visualization?

Creative visualization is the technique of using your imagination to create what you want in your life. You are already using it everyday, every minute in fact. It is your natural power of imagination, the basic creative energy of the universe which you use constantly whether or not you are aware of it. All you have to do is relax deeply and picture the desired goal in your mind exactly the way you want it to be.

"I am now visualizing my life exactly the way I want it."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bill Marshall said...

Greetings Broken Ladder,
Visualizations do help as long as you trust that you can create what you want. IF you do the visualization repeatedly it is almost taking on the cape of mistrust. "I don't believe I can create this, so if I visualize it overe and over maybe I will." If it's done this way then what is projected as a probability is the belief that you really can't create what you want. You might suggest doing the visualization and then letting it go. You've already projected your desire into the future. Expectations in terms of the timne frame it should show up and repeated visualizations can actually act as a barrier to the manifestation. Just some thought. Come visit me at my blog.
Bill

January 26, 2006 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home