Wednesday, January 18, 2006

journal entry 172...

things are starting to feel really different and new to me. i'm not missing my old people as much anymore and i'm starting to feel like i'm embarking on a new chapter in my life. where i was resistant and afraid of my new situation, i am finally starting to feel okay with it and although i'm still somewhat nervous and anxious, i'm excited and hopeful too.

this is a new start, a new chance to move in another direction. i am redefining myself and my life. all the people i meet from here on out will not know the old me, they'll only know the one i show them, the one i want to be.

this is a good thing, a positive step, and i'm going to be happy about it. no time for sorrow or regret, i need to look toward the future with optimism and hope. it's my life and it can be anything i make it. this time i'm gonna make it good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home