Saturday, January 21, 2006

journal entry 178...

i feel better this morning. i think it must be "female trouble" as they say. too many hormones coursing through my system and threatening to drive me insane. at the moment though, i think they're all at the right levels and i'm looking forward to spending the day in the 'burbs.

it turned out that my ipod was thoroughly trashed and i had to get a new one. and the warranty expired on the 15th so i had no recourse but to fork out the cash. i did the recycle thing and saved 10% on the new one, but it was still $450 i can't really spare. i had no choice though. i can't live without my ipod so i needed a replacement for my train ride today. i purchased the apple care package too so at least i have 2 year coverage on this one. fuckers.

ironically, the new one is fucked up too so i'm going to have to make another run to the "genius bar" when i get back to the city tomorrow. fortunately, it did transfer a handful of songs so i have something to listen too, it just didn't transfer all of them like it should. stupid thing. i think i'm going to love it when it's working properly though. i got the 60 MB color version in black and it's slightly slimmer and more attractive than my old one. it also displays the album artwork which i love. i guess overall i'm pretty happy, i just wish it was working properly and that it wasn't quite so expensive.

but anyway. i need to jump in the shower and get ready for the day. i'm hopeful that it's going to be a good weekend and that's certainly a good start.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

What are some of the songs you have on there?

I got the 2 gb one. Two hundred bucks and some change. I figure it will die as soon as the warranty expires, and I didn't want to spend up. I do get tired of the songs I have on there though. I listen to it four or five hours a day, every day, so - 500 or so songs do indeed start to repeat.

January 22, 2006 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home