Thursday, March 02, 2006

journal entry 227...

i think i'm going to take a break for awhile and go back to writing in my paper journal.

sometimes i just feel really disconnected from my writing when i'm typing it out and not feeling the heel of my hand dragging across the paper. i think i need to re-engage with the actual act of writing as well as the emotion connected to the words.

i've got cramps. yesterday was disappointing. sometimes reading the news makes me wish the world would just explode already. it's so full of evil and horror that it's almost impossible not to take some of it personally. especially when so much of it is directed at women.

i need to find something to feel optimistic about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous diana said...

I keep aiming to get back to my journal writing, too (something I was once really committed to, and now don't do at all). At least you can write candidly here...I can't on my blog because (unfortunately) it's not anonymous.

But I totally understand the need for the tactile quality of paper journal writing. I'll miss reading your writing, though, if you totally abandon your blog!

March 03, 2006 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home