Thursday, May 04, 2006

journal entry 247...

it's weird when i wake up and immediately forget what i was dreaming.

i feel like it's right there - on the tip of my brain - but then it's gone. what the hell was it? something about a car. i was in a car and it was snowing? gone.

i still haven't gotten my tax refund from the state. i've called twice already and they said they received my stuff the first week of february so they don't know what the hold up is. they keep telling me to check back in a few weeks.

it's not much, but it's a hundred bucks that would still feel good in my savings account, you know? what's the frickin' hold up? the feds gave me my money at the end of february so i'm not sure why the state is lagging so hard. stoners probably.

i really love the innocence mission even though they're obviously jesus freaks. there's something about her voice. it's like she almost forgets to sing and just lets it fade away. or like you're hanging out with her and she's in the kitchen singing to herself while you're listening from the living room, waiting for her to come back. it's all very casual and satisfying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

I wish I remembered all of my dreams. I guess. Maybe if I knew what they were, I wouldn't.

May 06, 2006 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home