Friday, May 12, 2006

journal entry 255...

on my walk to work this morning i was overcome by this deep sense of joy and well-being. it's a feeling i haven't felt in a very long time. years. since before J and i even started dating back in 2001 or whenever it was.

i was just looking at the leaves and flowers blossoming on the trees and enjoying the clear blue sky and i was overwhelmed by a sense of gratitude and hopefulness. like everything really is new and possible for me. like i've come out of a very dark tunnel and my eyes have finally adjusted to the light.

there are so many changes going on within me right now. i'm feeling confused and bewildered and unsure of myself, but i'm feeling strong and okay too. like whatever decision i made, whatever i decide to do from here on out will be the right thing.

i never thought i'd ever feel this way again, but i do. and i hope it lasts this time. i won't let anyone get in the way of it or take it from me again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous ginkgo said...

enjoy!

May 14, 2006 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home