Friday, July 07, 2006

friday poetry blogging - fourteenth edition...

(long time comin')

when i remember how
what used to matter
mattered
but i don't remember you
anymore

or who i remember you as
waht? i remember?

what matters again?

everything you said
has different connotations
now

my response
lost in pillow talk

like what is done
is gone

what is gone
is done

'dead and stinkin''
like my mama says

did i ever know you?
do you even remember me?

what were we even talking
about?

you had the worst taste in books.
and movies.
and women obviously.

ha
but i'm just playin'
with you

motherfucker

coz i remember
clearly

not a day goes by
i don't think of you

motherfucker

'i hope it hurts'
that's what i think

regularly

it's mean
but i mean it

you were never good enough
for me
and it pisses me off
that i didn't realize it then

when you did

coz you don't care
anymore
and i do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home