Friday, September 29, 2006

journal entry 287...

i remember when i used to check my horoscope religiously to see if there would be any change in the suckage of my life. now i hardly look at it at all.

i'm guessing that's a good thing and that i've passed the "acceptance" stage and am well into the "moving on" portion of my life. go me.

i think i'm going to go home and open a bottle of wine and read my runes for old time's sake though. besides, i've been feeling a bit scattered and blue lately so maybe they'll offer a bit of grounding or centering options for me.

i certainly feel better than i did a year ago, but not quite as good as i'd hoped. i've still got a month to go though so maybe a miracle will occur and i'll reach a state of bliss by dday.

then again, maybe i won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home